As an integral part of the community, Drilline recognise and act on our responsibilities. We work with communities to develop and nurture positive relationships built on mutual understanding and respect.
To achieve this we:
- value and respect human rights;
- engage by listening, considering and responding;
- communicate in an open and transparent manner;
- respect cultural diversity and protect cultural heritage; and
- require our behaviour to be consistent with this policy.
As Drilline continues to grow into other sectors and regions we will commit to long term relationships that benefit the communities in which we work.
The Drilline Community Strategy encourages our people to become involved in their community through team volunteering days, individual volunteering opportunities and by supporting local groups and events.